Wednesday 19 August 2009

Wishes and Kisses

MY BIRTHDAY WISH LIST!

These are just some of the items, i'm hopeing to get for my birthday. I'll be turning 19 and I'm already an adult, but who say adults have to get practial things?! S**T, I want things that are cool and fun. Especially the shoes, they can put a little spring in my step! I'm gonna post these pictures round my house, my gran's house and handouts to my mates! LOL Listen, I ain't got no shame, i'll tell you (even show you) what i want. They ask me what i want every year and I always come prepared! All I can do is keep my fingures crossed! That is why it's only 10 items, can't give them too much choice now can I. Have a look.................................

















































XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX


Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment