Thursday 20 August 2009

I'm not scared of lion's and tiger's and bear's........

But I'm Scared Of the Dentist!

I am terrified of the dentist and I always will be. I can't help it. My whole body just goes so stiff and tense and I hate it! But this visit to the dentist was like no other. I had 'route canal treatment', the pain was horrible and they made me scream! In order for the pain to stop i had to be given not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 anesthetic injections. He injected the last one INSIDE the tooth, in my veins, thats how bad it was. The injections were so strong and lasted for 4 hours, when the nurse lied and said only 2, KMT!

But these pics below are the side affects of having anesthetic pumped in the side of your face.....................


This is me normal, when I don't move the features that make up my face.

This is me giving the camera a kiss.

This is my beautiful smile (i look like i had a stroke).


No comments:

Post a Comment