Monday 17 August 2009

My First Blog!

THIS IS ME!!!!!!!!!!


Hello people,
This is my first blog. From what i have gathered, that blogging is just an electronic diary. Oh sorry................. forgot to introduce myself. My name is Meesha P Lewis, but my friends call me Meesha/Meesh/Mish/Pesh or babe for those that CAN'T remember. I'm really into fashion, big hair, dance, music and Beyonce (all hale!). I am 18 years old, (soon to be 19), a virgo and a person who does what ever the hell i want, but not with out the approval of my sisters, cos i don't wanna get cussed! I recently just came back from a 6 months working holiday in Egypt.......................................I HATE EGYPTIANS!

Sorry for those who are egyptian, but these people did NOT treat me well at all. They don't even treat their own people well but any who that is another story! I like to make clothes and accesories and normal girly things, but i desire to be a 'GREAT fashion stylist' one day! Although i don't have a style, i just like every thing really! Although i don't like prints that have circles close together (it makes me itch), Don't ask, cos i don't know myself!

But yeah.................thanks for reading my blog and i hope you travel with me on my journey to only God knows where! ................Literally!


No comments:

Post a Comment