Sunday 9 May 2010

I AM SORRY!!!

I'M BACK!!!!!

I have neglected my blog for a long time, but it's back up and running now. So here is a quick run down of my life since the last time I was on this thing. Please enjoy............



It all started here, from the 7th October 2009 when I got my job at Uniqlo.



I was employed then promoted to Visual Merchadiser (VM) after 2 months! (Those are my manniquins in the shop window.) Yea Me!!!! :)




This is me and Lumz ready to tear up east london on Halloween.


(That night we ate a strangers chips becasue we were super drunk and super hungry.)






Did a really nice shoot with the fabulous Quincy and Designer Jeffery Micheal.

It was absolutely freezing!!!!!!!!!!


Had a XMAS party with Uniqlo in cafe De Paris. I needed a dress and was super broke,

so I made one.


Got a Job here............



.........and I work with Josh and Haze, the two coolest people in town!!!!!!!!

Drink in the Warren guys?









Josh showed me a cool trick just using some office supplies.

"What's that burning smell?"



Got sweeney a job in commercial waste!!!! Look how happy she is to be at work

and wearing her special coat. :)



Met and Amy Winehouse/Cher impersonator at our work conference and got super smashed.

I'm too fast!!!



Went Amsterdam....................I won't say no more about the matter.




Was a poll clerk in the elections. Had to be there from 6am-10pm but didn't leave till 10.40pm!!! KMT!!!!

The longest day of my life!











s

Saw Kelis at the Coronet............She was coked out and 1 hour and a half late!!!!

I was not impressed, but I still had fun.

"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and their like it's better than yours, damn right, it's better than your's........."

............and I bought some Converses the other day!!!!


That's all folks!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment